July 18, 2020 at 2:33 amEmmanuel001SubscriberHi I am working on thermal analysis using Ansys Fluent. I am using Ansys 2020 R1. When I launched fluent, it came up but all the items on its environment is not activated/highlighted. I am stucked here cos I can't click on anything. Please I need help...I have attached my screen
July 22, 2020 at 1:01 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Could you please embed your screenshot using the 'Insert Image' option?
July 25, 2020 at 4:25 amEmmanuel001SubscriberThank you. But I can't see the 'insert image option' here. I can only see it if I want to create 'New Discussion'. Thanks
July 27, 2020 at 12:02 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.