April 2, 2020 at 3:08 amkedy4ectSubscriber
Hi, may I know how do I reset all the solution data and residual data in fluent?
Because I found out that the data generated from fluent differs slightly every time I re-run on the same file.
So I suspect this difference might be caused by the residual data that has been left by the previous solution file.
Initially, I thought that by clicking solution initialization would clear all previous solution file, but there is still a difference in the data generated.
The difference is slightly unacceptable as I am performing a cyclic transient simulation.
April 2, 2020 at 5:03 amDrAmineAnsys Employeeyou can do that per TUI. Just search for that using the command searcher in Fluent or in the TUI manual.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.