October 16, 2023 at 12:08 pmPRAVEEN KUMAR NEDUMARANSubscriber
Hello, I am completely new to the world of Fluent-Rocky coupling. Can some one help me, where and how to start learning the coupling between Fluent-Rocky? Does it support 2-way/4-way coupling?
October 18, 2023 at 9:16 amRobForum Moderator
There are courses on the Learning Hub (subscription needed) and materials are planned for the Learning section on here "soon". I don't have a date for that at present.
Coupling is effectively 4-way, or can be fixed flow influencing particle motion: it's case dependent and part of the set up. With 4-way the flow results are passed to Rocky which does the particle motion & contact then feeds data back to Fluent to update the flowfield.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Licensing – Request name does not exist in the licensing pool
- 2022 R1 Ansys Mechanical APDL: QXcbConnection: Failed to initialize XRandr
- error “ansyslmd: Cannot connect to license server system. (-15,10032)
- The analysis systems in Workbench are missing
- Student license renewal
- Mechanical APDL Launcher Options
- how to open files created from newer version by using the older version of ansys
- Problems using 2022/R2
- Ansys Helic Tools Installation Issue: Missing Helic_PDK directory
- Results Probe in ANSYS Workbench
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.