June 3, 2020 at 11:40 pmridzerSubscriberCan somebody help me what is going on with my fluent simulation as in the photo exactly...almost 3 hours there's no iteration 1 comes out...
June 4, 2020 at 3:31 amKalyan GoparajuAnsys Employee
Can you please insert the image into the post instead of adding it as an attachment?
June 11, 2020 at 1:23 amridzerSubscriberCan you open the attachment?
June 11, 2020 at 1:48 amKarthik RAdministrator
Ansys employees cannot download attachments on this community. Please use the 'Insert Image' option to embed images to the post.
June 11, 2020 at 2:10 amridzerSubscriberHow can I select insert image by my phone?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.