October 28, 2018 at 2:44 pmShahbazsyedSubscriber
I am checking for bad faces and I found some areas. It apparently has something to do with corrupt rendering. How do I fix this on my Geometry? what am I supposed to do?
October 28, 2018 at 3:21 pmFrankDAnsys Employee
This is my favorite type of post. Post a picture so the community can help.
October 29, 2018 at 6:40 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
You can delete faces and recreate them using different options in SpaceClaim.
Can you pleas insert some images here. As ANSYS employee, we can not download attachments.
October 31, 2018 at 9:17 amseeta guntiAnsys Employee
Adding to above, we have some tips and tricks on cleaning of geometry in the given link. Please go through the link and it may help you out.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to work with STL file?
- Using Symmetry in DesignModeler and Expanding the Results
- Rotate tool in ANSYS Design Modeler
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- section plane
- material properties
- ANSYS FLUENT – Operation would result in non manifold bodies
- Geometry scaling
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- Convert Surface body to solid
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.