November 10, 2017 at 12:55 pmtyw7Subscriber
How can I download and install Ansys for Linux? I was only offered the student version of Ansys for Windows
November 10, 2017 at 8:57 pmRaef.KobeissiSubscriberANSYS Free Academic version is not supported by Linux. The OS requirement is Windows 7, 8 or 10
November 10, 2017 at 8:58 pmtyw7SubscriberIs there a compatibility layer I can use?
November 12, 2017 at 12:31 pmkhsahnouneSubscriber
even with that only some linux distribution are compatible like redhat enterprise or suse enterprize popular distribution like Ubuntu or mint are not concerned
November 12, 2017 at 12:33 pmtyw7Subscriber
Do you think Wine or Virtual Box can be used?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing