Ansys Products

Ansys Products

ANSYS FORTE IS NOT AUTOMATICALLY OPENED

• EFP91
      Subscriber

Hi everybody,

I was installed ANSYS 19.2 Software and ANSYS Licensing Manager. I was licensed on ANSYS Software. However, when I make an attempt to open ANSYS Forte, I see "ERROR CONDITION DETECTED. EXIT STATUS IS 9009" explanation. How can I solve this problem? I need to be ANSYS FORTE. It is presented 'Error condition text' a screenshot as below.

Thank you

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi EFP91,

Have you tried uninstall then reinstall Forte ?

Do you launch this from Workbench or directly from Forte shortcut ?

It might also be worth to check your Path environment variable and make sure that these three paths

C:WINDOWSsystem32;C:WINDOWS;C:WINDOWSSystem32Wbem

are in front of everything else. Here is how you change Path environment variable 

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/path.xml

Make sure you make a copy of your original value of this Path environment variable before you make any change to it.

Let us know if these help.

Thanks,

Win

• EFP91
      Subscriber

Yes, I have tried uninstall then reinstall Forte. I launch Workbench or directly from Forte shortcut, but the result is same again the window. I do your solution, but I encountered the same window (or error). I need a permanent solution, please.

Thanks. 

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi EFP91,

What is the name of the installation package that you used to install Forte ?

Did you run the installation with 'run as administrator' ?

Do you have any security or anti-virus software running on the machine ? If so, can you try temporarily disable them just for a test ?

What if you try launching Forte with 'run as administrator' ?

Thanks,

Win

• dianaislas
      Subscriber

Hi, i have the same problem, i've already followed the recommendations and i can't fix it. Did you can fix it?

"ERROR CONDITION DETECTED. EXIT STATUS IS 9009"

I'll appreciate any comment, thanks.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Hi dianaislas,

Please create a new thread for your issue, then you can reference this thread by its URL.

Please include the output of the 'set' (without quote ' ') from CMD Prompt.

Thanks,

Win

• krishnanitap
      Subscriber

Dear Friend, Which Version of Ansys you are using and on which windows? I mean student or customer? Ansys student 19.2 supports only windows 10 and nothing else.. not even 10 pro supported. that error cant be negotiated unless or until you get yourself windows 10....

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.