October 13, 2017 at 1:07 pmAvilashSubscriber
I have been trying to generate 360/7 sector mesh in ANSYS FORTE for IC Engine combustion simulation. The bowl profile I have is hemispherical, but there is no direct topology available for a hemispherical bowl, so I have been trying Topology 1. I am doing closed cycle simulation using the generated mesh, but it is failing near TDC(-1.96 CA) and the reason of error specified is 'Inversion of cell at -1.96 CA'.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.