July 6, 2023 at 12:52 pmfares abbaraSubscriber
I ran an FSI model overnight and when i came back to check on the solution i have found the solution to be done. The message log specified that the simulation ran successfully (4 hours ago) in the project schematic. However when i was checking the transcripts for the FSI solution i have seen that the transcript was stuck at the point shown in the picture i attached. transient structural progress bar shows "(99%) preparing the mathematical model". I tried to interrupt the FSI solution to at least have access to the solutions, however nothing happened. What should i do so i won't lose the solution files and i could still access them ? i cannot run the simulation again since it is time consuming (9 hours).
I am running ansys on an HPC cluster.
July 14, 2023 at 8:54 amRMAnsys Employee
From the image attached, I can see that the solution is complete.
Could you please share the image of participant log files as well to understand the issue?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.