January 8, 2019 at 10:57 pm95taeyoungSubscriber
Hi, so I've been looking into conducting Radar Cross Section simulations using HFSS. However I am trying to use ANSYS Savant to do SBR simulations of the object by using the HFSS-Savant Datalink. I was able to receive results through HFSS simulation but as seen on right sides of the picture even though I try updating multiple times and even re-running the simulation it wouldn't let me open a project with a solved HFSS design type.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem