September 1, 2022 at 2:35 pmA.sanchaiSubscriber
I'm using Ansys APDL and working on simulation of Electric field enhancement of Tip and substrate (Tip enhanced Raman microscopy).
I want to use HF119 or HF120 element but it does show them on the list?
Do you I add these elements to the software or they are no longer supported by the software anymore?
Please advise how to do. Thank you!
September 2, 2022 at 1:50 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Hi A.sanchai High frequency Emag was undocumented in MAPDL at version 15, almost 10 years ago. The functionality was replace by HFSS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.