July 21, 2021 at 11:40 pmGuilin SunAnsys EmployeePlease refer this article: Optimization utilitySimply put,”Generation size” is the number of simulation files at each generation, like a flock of birds.”Maximum Generations” is the maximum number of generations, like the number of destination of the flock of birds, in order to find the best places.The total number of simulations is equal to, or fewer than their products. Once the optimization target is realized, the optimiztion will stop. If it is not converge, more number of generation is required.”Generation size” :每一代的仿真文件个数，每个仿真文件有不同的参数，就像一群鸟的数量。”Maximum Generations”：最大的代数，就像这群鸟要找的实物最丰盛的目的地个数一样。 满足实现设置的优化条件，优化就结束了。如果结果并不收敛，可能需要增加代数。总的仿真文件数可能达到两者的乘积，因此所花的仿真时间可能比较长。
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.