February 9, 2021 at 7:00 pmChris KopetskiAnsys EmployeeLumerical community support is moving from the Lumerical Knowledge Exchange (KX) to the Ansys Learning Forum (ALF). This transition is happening in three phases:nPhase 1: Initial launchnThe Lumerical team will start providing support to users on Feb 16 in the newly created Photonics category. New and renewing customers should go to ALF for support. nPhase 2: Content migrationnThe Knowledge Exchange is more than just a place to ask questions. The thousands of past discussion threads are a great resource. We will migrate the most popular threads from the KX to the ALF. nPhase 3: Shut-down KXnThe last step is to permanently shut down the KX and exclusively switch to the Ansys Learning Forum. The Lumerical KX will be shut down on April 16, 2021. nWe encourage everyone to start using ALF now so your discussion isn't lost when the KX shuts down.nnFAQ: Can I keep using the KX?nWe encourage all users to start using ALF now. All new and renewing customers must switch to ALF. Existing customers that meet the following conditions may continue using the KX until Phase 3:n- You must have an active license that was purchased before Feb 16, 2021n- You must have registered for support against that license before Feb 16, 2021n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.