February 16, 2021 at 7:41 pmChris KopetskiAnsys Employee
All Lumerical products are now compatible with Ansys License Manager (LM), providing customers with the convenience of a single licensing solution for all Ansys products. New customers will be issued licenses that use the Ansys LM. Existing customers will typically upgrade to the Ansys LM at renewal time. Contact your account manager if you want to upgrade sooner. Similarly, anyone wishing to continue using the legacy Lumerical LM (to continue using an older version of Lumerical software) must talk to their account managers prior to their renewal.
Product versions compatible with the Ansys LM:
- Enterprise: 2020 R2 and newer
- Business: 2021 R1 and newer
- Academic: 2021 R1 and newer
IMPORTANT: Older versions of Lumerical's software are not compatible with the Ansys LM. Users will be required to upgrade to a supported product version at renewal time. If you are unable to upgrade, please discuss with your account manager prior to your renewal.
End of Life for Lumerical LM
- Last day when Lumerical LM is default licensing option: Jan 31, 2021
- Last day when Lumerical LM license is available at customer request: July 31, 2021
- Last product version compatible with Lumerical LM 2022 r2
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.