Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Ansys Installation

• Shashanksasi46
      Subscriber

R2lo Everyone

I am Shashank Recently I installed Ansys 2019 R2 student version.

Last time I installed same student version software but it didn't work due to some installation issues even though community members helped.

then i just deleted all the ansys products from my computer, Again this i have taken a course on ansys so i installed the 2019 R2 software it 

installed perfectly with some errors and warning but when i opened the workbench some of the tools are missing and  showed an error. Please atleast this time solve my problem i am attaching the error image shown by Ansys workbench when it is opened

• Rob
      Ansys Employee

Please post images in with the text: staff are not permitted to open/download attachments. 

• Shashanksasi46
      Subscriber

Sir I have edited my post and attached the image with it as you said

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

See my suggestions/checks in here and let us know if any of them helps you

https://forum.ansys.com/forums/topic/ansys-19-2-student-version-installation-problem/

Thanks,

Win

• Shashanksasi46
      Subscriber

Thanks for your help 

but now I resolved the problem I performed a fresh installation by disabling the antivirus and windows defender and disconnecting the internet. the installation performed without any errors and after opening workbench i have all the missing addins.

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee

Thanks for the update. That was part of my suggestions in that thread as well.

I'm glad it's working for you now.

Thanks,

Win

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.