August 20, 2019 at 7:08 amchandramouliSubscriber
I have designed a plate with spacers connected to it. I designed it on catia with catia assemble connections and changed the format to igs.
Then I imported the igs file to ansys static structural for structural analysis. The problem im facing right now is that i dont know how to mesh them together and solve them to know how much stress is generated on the joints of the spacer and the plate.
Another problem I find hard is that I dont know how to assemble or connect the spacer to the plate with their axis coincided.
can anyone please help me with this?
August 20, 2019 at 1:08 pmSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
August 27, 2019 at 4:43 amchandramouliSubscriber
Thank you Mr.SandeepMedikonda .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.