Ansys Products

Ansys Products

Ansys Learning Hub for multiple employees within one company.

• PawelTrybus
      Subscriber

If there is 5 employees in one company that use Ansys for daily work. Do I need to buy separate Learning Hub subscription for each of them, so 5 x $2,320? Or if I will purchase it as a company(terms and orders define it as entity which is also a Customer) 1 x $2,320 I can give them access to it and all of them can use it? The question is, do I need to pay >$10,000 for subscription for them or $2,320?

Definition to Custorem acc. to terms and orders: The entity or individual that submits an Order to Ansys. In the event that customer is an entity, Customer shall not permit use of the Ansys Learning Hub other than by its employees or Contract Users

• Rob
      Ansys Employee
      It's per person. My understanding of the T&Cs is that they're there to stop you buying a sub and passing it to a third party. If you have several users you may want to talk to your account manager.
    • PawelTrybus
      Subscriber
      Thank you Rob for the answer but I understand it quite the opposite but you clarified it. Do you know maybe how much does it cost for like 5 persons? Shall we buy 5 separate subscriptions? Or is there any option to buy it with a discount?
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      I'm part of the European technical team, as such I don't know the prices; we're not permitted to post these either. For five people you'd need five subscriptions. However, depending on what training you want/need there are other options so please talk to your account manager. As an example, I train an entire year group at a University every year: they pay for bespoke training but when that's split over 150 students the cost is a lot lower than 150 subs.
    • PawelTrybus
      Subscriber
      Thank you Rob. This was helpful.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      you're welcome.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.