August 19, 2019 at 11:07 amaaturaniSubscriber
Hi every one,
I have a problem when I'm trying to couple SolidWorks and electromagnetic suite via the workbench.
I import SLDpart in Geometry in workbench and connect it with Maxwell 3D. but when I run the maxwell setup, this error appears and I cant couple this tow.
Ansys License Manager Error, No server Provided, ANSYSLI_SERVERS: FLEXlm Server:
the point is when I import step files in geometry, this error doesn't appear and just appear when I import SLDpart.
Both Ansys workbench and Electronic suite versions are 19.1
I would be so thankful if anyone could help me with this problem.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.