September 7, 2018 at 7:48 pmradhikaiyerSubscriber
I am trying to simulate an axially polarized Neodymiun N42 ring magnet (3 in O.D., 2 in I.D., 0.5 in thickness) in Ansys Workbench. As a result, I want to see the magnetic field lines generated by the magnet and field intensity on the surface and around it. The medium is air. I am expecting the field intensity to be symmetric but somehow I am not getting the expected results. I don't know if my polarization direction is wrong. I just want a validation for my results. Below are the images of Polarization and Field lines that I obtained.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.