October 14, 2018 at 11:02 pmmega_kai2Subscriber
I'm using the Fields Calculator in Ansys Maxwell 3D and I can find the maximum position at which a fields-quantity occurs (i.e. I get a x, y, z position with respect to the global co-ordinate system). Is there a way in which I can convert this x,y,z vector to a point in the fields calculator that does not require manually creating a point at position (x,y,z)?
The reason I would like to do this is because the fields calculator allows me to find the maximum field quantity (e.g. B-Field) at a certain point, but it only gives me the magnitude, however I require the x,y,z vectors.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.