August 13, 2019 at 3:49 amNipunaSubscriber
When I'm trying to add the maxwell sub circuit to the simplorer circuit it doesn't generate details and cannot add the sub circuit saying that "You must select a design". Can you please point out me the thing that I'm doing wrong?...
August 16, 2019 at 6:46 pmPaul LarsenAnsys Employee
You didn't say what Maxwell solver you are using or what type of connection you want, so I will assume Maxwell Transient cosimulation. Please check two things. First, in Maxwell, go to menu Maxwell 2D/3D > Design Settings, and in the Advanced Product Coupling Tab make sure that the option to "Enable transient-transient link" is checked. Second, in the sub-circuit definition, you must browse to the Maxwell project, and then select the Transient design that has advanced product coupling enabled. That is the minimum requirement for connecting the Maxwell-Simplorer cosimulation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.