October 8, 2018 at 10:06 pmJathinSubscriber
Kindly send us the command to run TDM Transient simulation in hpc using slurm scheduler.
October 10, 2018 at 1:35 pmrounaksinghSubscriber
In my knowledge ANSYS Electronics Desktop does not support slurm scheduler, So you will have to write your own shell script. Use the ANSYS help files to understand the commands to be run.
I have run only HFSS simulations on slurm. But it should be the same. Do you have experience with linux command line? Also, put some tags on your post so that it is searchable.
If you have experience then I will send you some commands which you can try. Let me know
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.