October 21, 2020 at 6:42 ambenlolzcomeSubscriberHi therenI have read the other post about this problem, and i have updated my graphic driver. other than that i have also reinstalled and unintalled many times, and i also installed an older version of ANSYS, but still have the same problem.nHere's the specs of the computer:nWin 7, AMD Radeon 7700, ANSYS 2020 R1nThanks.n
October 21, 2020 at 11:47 amANSYS_MMadoreAnsys EmployeeArray Can you please elaborate on is not working? Please share screenshots or error messages and any other relevant details.nnThank you,nMattn
October 22, 2020 at 4:33 am
October 22, 2020 at 8:31 amAnkita_KhanandeSubscriberI have downloaded student version 2020R2 , 2020R1 2019 but there cfdlunch.exe file missing and not having cfd , turbogrid nwhat is the other option please help me out i want to work on turbogrid for my project work.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.