February 24, 2022 at 6:49 pmNCSU_AnsysSubscriber
Software crashes when trying to apply loads using the steps below
Preprocessor>Loads>Define Loads>Apply>Structural>Force/Moment>On Key Points> Select a point > apply
FX > Apply as Constant value >Value = 1 > applyFebruary 24, 2022 at 6:58 pmErik KostsonAnsys EmployeeUnfortunately this is an issue with the MAPDL UI in 2021 R2 - please use the F or FK command instead to apply load:
applies a nodal load to all selected nodes in the x direction of 1 N.
applies a load to keypoint 1 in the x direction of 1 N.
All the best
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
Top Rated Tags
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.