June 24, 2019 at 9:45 ambetulalisSubscriber
I am using "ANSYS 18.2 Mechanical APDL". I don't use a workbench. I want to use COMBIN39 on the RC beam.
My goal is to model the loss of adherence. I'm trying to reduce adherence with COMBIN39. I have a beam model, but I don't know how to install COMBIN39. I want to do this at MECHANICAL APDL.
My Element; SOLID65, LINK180, COMBIN39
Please help me. I'm looking forward to your advice.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- I’m a starter
- Thermal – Heat Conduction in a Cylinder
- Fluid Flow – Lid Driven Cavity
- YouTube tutorial files
- how can I solve error in workbench>model
- The project files directory doesn’t exist
- Fluid Flow – Taylor-Couette Flow between Rotating Cylinders
- Process ‘3dedy’ terminated abnormally. It may have run out of memory or could have been killed by..
- Fluid Flow – Turbulent Flow Over a Backward Facing Step
- Tutorial of Making Simulation Thermoelectric Cooler (Peltier)
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.