August 9, 2022 at 7:14 pmWaiSubscriberI have tried to use Ansys workbench to do a composite tank analysis.So here is what I did.I input the composite vessel model to spaceclaim and extract the surface. Then I have those ply and rosette setup in the acp pre. Then I move the shell model to static structural. After I set all the pressure and support and generate result for deformation. When the progress come to 100%, it crashed, and when I want to restart it again, it shows below error. I used the shell model, since I cannot run parameter set when I use solid model.
August 12, 2022 at 12:22 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Download MATLAB toolbox AnsysAAS
- An unknown error with memory occurred during solution.
- Desginpoints in Ansys 18.2 workbench got stuck at the stage of updating model in static structural
- Error: Unable to open some designs in this project – Corrupted project files
- Ansys solving system coupling problems on a remote cluster does not provide constant results.
- How to move duplicated ansys project position in workbench GUI
- unable to open files in ansys
- ANSYS Multi field 2-way FSI data coupling issue
- Workbench error
- Ansysedt Command Line Options Changes from 2019