December 2, 2022 at 2:17 pmMaximilian MaierSubscriber
So my Problem is that if i Import my part (a very simple Part) in Ansys Workbench and start a static-mechanical Analysis everything works fine. But when i open the Model in Ansys Mechanical i get different Error Messages and it won't show my File, Mechanical opens but dont shows anything and i cant click anywhere, only Option is to close and try again. I put the Error Messages as Screenshots here.
December 6, 2022 at 1:14 pmAniketAnsys Employee
Does the following discussion help:
December 6, 2022 at 9:06 pmMaximilian MaierSubscriber
Thank you very much, that helped a lot!!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.