March 18, 2022 at 9:34 pmMarco501Subscriber
I have been working on a one-way FSI by connecting an External Data Module with Static Structural. I have collected the data in a .csv file in a format like this one. The matrix is quite big because I save 1000 time steps (70000x1000)March 21, 2022 at 12:26 pmKarthik RAdministratorHello:
There seems to be an issue with the mapping. Can you share a screenshot of how you are adding this data to your simulation? Please add your screenshots directly into posts (not as attachments).
March 21, 2022 at 5:27 pmMarch 24, 2022 at 9:07 pmMarco501Subscriberor you can suggest me a way to implement this type of simulation by APDL commands in Mechanical?
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag
Top Rated Tags