Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Mechanical Interface Crashing Suddenly.

• Muhammad Hammad Ansari
      Subscriber

Hello Guyz,

I'm having an issue using Ansys which is while using static structural analysis once I've drawn the geometry then in the model section I've defined conditions of let's say a beam that is fixed from some ends and have applied load on it and in the solution I've asked for the value of stress or strain. It is showing me the solution and values. The issue is that in the interface at that time, if I click on anything, say at any tab of mesh for resizing or pressure where I've defined a value or on stress at solution, it suddenly crashes out of nowhere. Even when the mechanical interface is shut and I try to reopen the model section it says there is error and it won't open which means I have to again go through model section from the beginning define everything and work again. Can please anyone help is it the software issue or my system issue? Although it is giving me answers very quickly, I don't know why it is crashing and not opening again.

At times it shows AnsysWBU.exe encountered a problem. A diagnostic file has been writte:C\Users and continued..

At times it shows Unable to view geometry and unable to get model.

Thanks in advance.

• Muhammad Hammad Ansari
      Subscriber

This issue is happening in Windows 11

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.