August 25, 2019 at 3:03 amHarshsinhSubscriber
I have recently installed ansys however mechanical is not opening due to an error. Tried to uninstall and reinstall several times. Can someone help me out thanks
August 26, 2019 at 6:04 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
do you still get the same issue if you launch M-APDL launcher and specify the 'Working Directory' to be under C:Temp ?
What if you launch it with 'run as administrator' ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.