June 25, 2021 at 5:37 pmaaronferia28Subscriber
I am trying to run ANSYS Mechanical using Workbench in the HPC. On my desktop computer the file runs without errors, however, when I try to run the file in the HPC I get the following error:
"Fatal error: Update failed for the Setup component in Static Structural. Unable to start the Mechanical editor."
Does anybody knows how to fix this problem?
AaronJuly 2, 2021 at 1:16 pmGeorge KarnosAnsys EmployeeHi Aaron Can you let us know about the "HPC"?
Is this a Cluster? Are you using a Scheduler? If so, what scheduler? LSF, Microsoft?
How are you submitting job to the HPC? Are you using RSM? Can you paste the contents of the RSM Job log?
Please paste the contents istead of attaching a file as we are not permitted to open files.
Thank You Geo
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags