July 30, 2019 at 8:39 pm
July 31, 2019 at 10:10 amRobAnsys Employee
Check to see what volumes are triggering the error and make sure they're valid. Do you have any very thin zones?
July 31, 2019 at 4:11 pmgrandhim503Subscriber
Its not highlighting any volumes nor surfaces . if you don't mind how to check those errors .Yeah probably i have thin zones as well.
August 1, 2019 at 10:24 amRobAnsys Employee
If you get a mesh don't worry about it. If you have thin zones there may be a tolerance issue so it thinks surfaces are nearly touching.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.