April 1, 2022 at 10:36 amSardarSubscriber
Is there not a way to display cells based on cell volume in ANSYS meshing 2022 R1? I want to find n% cells with the lowest volume or something along those lines. By the way, I want to enlarge the smallest cell(s) in ANSYS mesh (or in Fluent if possible).April 4, 2022 at 4:47 amApril 4, 2022 at 6:11 amSardarSubscriberYes and that is a pity. Switching between the two comes at the cost some good time, especially seeing that ANSYS does not provide direct control over cell volume.
What about ICEM? Does it support the smallest cell volume?
April 4, 2022 at 9:18 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeICEM has quality criteria as volume. You can check it.
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Error in meshing
- Meshing Error
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- Can I view which mesh files (the names of them) are loaded into Fluent?
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
Top Rated Tags