February 27, 2023 at 7:02 am
February 27, 2023 at 7:44 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
See the modal courses we have. One thing is that we can not have non-zero displacement boundary condition.
All the best
February 27, 2023 at 8:15 amkwak dongkyuSubscriber
can i get the link of that courses
and what it means that we cannot have non-zero displacement boundray condtion. i set 10mm which is non zero
February 27, 2023 at 10:08 amErik KostsonAnsys Employee
See also the help manual (seaech for modal analysis) where we specify this:
'All structural supports can be applied except a non-zero Displacement, a Remote Displacement, and the Velocity support.'
All the best
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.