Ansys Products

Ansys Products

ansys motion solver error

• amdansys
      Subscriber
      Hi all!!nHere is my current error message.nWhen it started to analysis on an ansys motion solver, it finished in the 3 seconds.nHowever, the solver does not output a result file.nI don't know the error, and please tell me the solution.nn**************************************************************************************n ! ANSYS SOLVER VERSION :: 6.0000e+00n=================================================================n< START OF ANSYS SOLVER ( ANSYS SOLVER VERSION = 6.00.30548 ) >n* DF_SOLVER::START TIME = Fri Feb 26 11:13:30 2021 PMn-----------------------------------------------------------------n* OS = Windows 10 Educationn* CPU = Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-3235 CPU @ 3.30GHzn* MEM = 196550 MBn-----------------------------------------------------------------n < DF_SOLVER:: START READING A SSC FILE > n < DF_SOLVER:: END READING A SSC FILE > n < DF_SOLVER:: START READING A DFS FILE > n========================================================n * GRAVITY :: n0.0000e+00 0.0000e+00 -9.8066e+03n========================================================n < DF_SOLVER:: END READING A DFS FILE > n < DF_SOLVER:: START READING A GINF FILE > n < DF_SOLVER:: END READING A GINF FILE > n < DF_SOLVER:: START CHECKING LICENSE > n < DF_SOLVER:: END CHECKING LICENSE > n-----------------------------------------------------------------n===============================================================n* :: ANSYS LICENSE MANAGER ERRORn* :: Failover feature 'ANSYS Motion' specified in license preferences is not available.nInsufficient ANSYS Motion licenses available.nLicensed number of users already reached.nFeature: vmotionnLicense path: 1055@amd-macpro-02;nFlexNet Licensing error:-4,132n* DF_SOLVER::END TIME = Fri Feb 26 11:13:32 2021 PMn< END OF ANSYS SOLVER >n=================================================================nn
    • George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      The error means that all licenses for motion are in use...nLicensed number of users already reached.nPlease check the License Status to see who is using licenses.n
    • amdansys
      Subscriber
      License manager said my current PC was the only one using the license, but the Ansys motion kept denying analysis with the error above.nHowever, by refreshing (stop and restart) the license manager, it somehow started to work nLet me know if you have any idea what was going on.nThanks!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.