March 14, 2023 at 9:30 amYinzhong HuSubscriber
Can ansys provide strain data directly displayed in strain nephogram？
March 14, 2023 at 10:38 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please insert an example image of a strain nephogram in your reply so we know what you mean by that term.
March 14, 2023 at 2:15 pm
March 14, 2023 at 3:14 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Google Translate: Now I get response data for 15 locations. Actually, I have the strain values of the actual objects at these locations. I was wondering if I could get his strain contour by directly entering the strain values at those 15 locations. In short there is no such process here that can be simulated using ansys
Answer: Go into SpaceClaim and split the face using an XZ plane to make that line, then create 13 planes parallel to the XY plane and split the face to make interior vertices. Now you can report 15 strain values at those 15 vertices.
答案：进入 SpaceClaim 并使用 XZ 平面分割面以制作该线，然后创建 13 个平行于 XY 平面的平面并分割面以制作内部顶点。 现在您可以报告这 15 个顶点的 15 个应变值。
March 15, 2023 at 4:21 amYinzhong HuSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Colors and Mesh Display
- material damping and modal analysis
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.