October 29, 2021 at 8:43 pmjamie.fuery.2018SubscriberHi everyone, I'm trying to add Optislang optimization to my project schematic in the parameter set 'box'. After I double click (or drag) the optimization into the project schematic, workbench says 'busy' inn the bottom left and after about 20 seconds it does not add to the schematic and acts as if nothing has happened. Anyone got any clues/fixes for this? Thanks in advance.
August 24, 2022 at 9:31 amMarkusAnsys Employee
the Problem you describe here might be related to a Licensing update with 21R2.
So, you can update your Licenses or use an optiSLang Version 21R2.1 or later?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Local Sensitivity and Sensitivities: what difference?
- How many designs are generated while performing optimization using Optislang with NLPQL?
- Optislang workbench add-in
- Errors about integrate executable into ANSYS Workbench using ACT
- DesignXplorer vs optiSLang for Workbench CFD Optimization
- Parameter relationships for Optimization
- ANSYS Optislang
- DOE all design points give the same results as the first calculation
- Parametric study: Batch mode
- Design of Experiment points: Design Exploration
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.