July 11, 2022 at 3:49 pmkazouini.mohamadSubscriber
Hello, I am trying to connect my qiskit metal project to Ansys Q3D, but it is not working...
Is that supported in the free student version?
July 18, 2022 at 12:20 pmPraneethAnsys Employee
Yes, the free student version support Q3D design type. Ansys does support open source programs like PyAEDT but it does not support Qiskit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem