September 15, 2022 at 9:30 amGaia CottiSubscriber
I have a problem with che "select" option. While I am completing curtain named "model", I need to define the Boundary Conditions shifting from mesh to geometry. I found the options below in the new version that I am using, but they are used to selct element and element face.
I hope that you could help me, thank you all.
September 15, 2022 at 10:58 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
September 17, 2022 at 2:08 pmGaia CottiSubscriber
thanks for your answer. I don't understand if we are talking about the same thing. I need to switch from mesh to geometry and to set up the initial boundary conditions, but I am not able to do this passage.
September 17, 2022 at 2:28 pmGaia CottiSubscriber
I re-try to solve the problem in the way you suggest but when I solve my project an error appears "No geometry selected".
September 17, 2022 at 3:37 pm
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.