Discovery Import

Discovery Import

Ansys Reactivation on other Device

TAGGED: 

• luis.garcia2
      Subscriber
      🛈 This post originally contained file attachments which have been removed in compliance with the updated Ansys Learning Forum Terms & Conditions

Hi Ansys Team

Hope you are well. I am experiencing the issue again. This time I deactivated the license from a PC where it was running and now am trying to activate it on another device. Is there a delay on when the system registers that the license has been removed before you are able to reactivate it again? 

I am getting the message. "All entitlements have been activated for id - Act-8e271d7c-b9cd-4e85-99e7-b8bf8f2b4dab"

Even though I have already deactivated the license from the other device. 

Email of the user is mawerkzb@zimmerbiomet.com

Please let me know if you need any more information. 

Best, 

Luis G

• Subashni Ravichandran
      Ansys Employee

Hello Luis Garcia

Activation- deactivation could take some time to process. 
      Although on the Activation Id (and email id) you have mentioned, two devices have been activated.

Do you still face any issues with Discovery? Or is it running now?

• luis.garcia2
      Subscriber

Hi Subashni, 

Thanks for your answer. 

Still not activating. This morning we had to instances of Ansys running on 2 devices. Now after the deactivation it's only running on one and I am still unable to activate on the new one. 

Are you able to see the device name of where it is still active? That way I can track down where the issue may be. 

Thanks again. 

• luis.garcia2
      Subscriber

Hi Any thoughts? 

Thank you.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.