July 6, 2022 at 9:52 am
July 6, 2022 at 2:19 pmegyvb1Subscriber
From my understanding Sherlock works best with EDB files. If you are using an ECAD software such as Altium, you should be able to use an add on that will convert the ECAD into Ansys EDB files. I hope this helps.
July 7, 2022 at 5:52 amnarendra18muleySubscriber
Sure, I'll try it out.
But the thing which worries me is that even Tutorial ODB file provided by sherlock is not opening. The log files box remains empty. And if I change any property in life cycle and save, a pop up comes and says "JAVA NULL pointer exception" ...
Can u identify what is wrong?
btw thank you for responding!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem