August 8, 2023 at 6:25 pmRicardo Del RioSubscriber
I'm using SIwave 2023 R1.
When running a "Compute SYZ parameters" simulation and then trying to plot the SYZ Sweep I always get an error saying:
"Could not open C:/.../0000_SYZ_Sweep_1.ids for reading!"
I have verified the following:
- The results show on the results window
- The .ids file exists and I can open it as plain text through the file explorer
- This also happens running SIwave as administrator
- The Touchstone file .s9p is valid and contains info, since I can open it with a different software
I'd appreciate it if anyone could give any ideas or suggestions into what else to check, thanks in advance.
August 9, 2023 at 2:11 pmAymenAnsys Employee
This seems to be a file access conflict. Make sure the file is not open by another progam or instance.
Try on another machine to see if the problem is reproducible. If so please reach out to the Ansys Technical Suppot and submit your project.
August 9, 2023 at 7:19 pmDan DvAnsys Employee
Are you running the initial release of SIwave 2023R1? This sounds very similar to an intermittant issue with that relese that was resolved in the first patch to 23R1 and in 2023R2. You want to at least install the latest patch to 23R1 to see if that fixes it.
August 9, 2023 at 11:06 pmRicardo Del RioSubscriber
Oh wonderful! Updating to 23R2 fixed it! Thank you very much!
August 10, 2023 at 12:57 pmDan DvAnsys Employee
I'm very glad to hear that. Thanks for confirming!
August 10, 2023 at 4:48 pm
August 10, 2023 at 5:56 pmDan DvAnsys Employee
For some reason, the image you had attached doesn't seem to be coming through. Can you please try and re-send?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Process ‘3dtds’ terminated abnormally
- Error while solving Optimetrics
- Concept of Interpolation Sweep in HFSS
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.