February 9, 2018 at 7:04 amRohan____jSubscriber
Hello, I want to know if there is Ansys Student 18.2 available for download. I want version 18.2 and not 19.0 as this is one prerequisite for the course. Thank you.
February 9, 2018 at 7:46 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Here it is, placed under prior release.
March 13, 2018 at 9:17 amsaravanaSubscriber
HURRAY.... YA I GOT 18.2 THANKS
June 27, 2018 at 5:54 pmSpawadeSubscriber
Where did you get it?
June 28, 2018 at 11:54 pmDavid YakinianAnsys Employee
As per the above solution, go to the link:
And scroll down a bit to see "Prior Releases", click to expand, and then you can download 18.2 or 19.0.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
- Download 2019 R1 Student Products
- Minimum requirement
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.