October 13, 2017 at 4:17 pmtomekkuraSubscriber
I have downloaded and installed ANSYS 18.2 student version, with all the steps required. However, after installation, when I enter the Workbench and try to run Geometry module, I get the error, just as in the picture included.
Has it happened to someone as well?
October 13, 2017 at 4:53 pmVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
Please see this thread below. Let me know whether this helps you. Looks similar: https://studentcommunity.ansys.com/thread/error-system-clock-has-been-set-back-error/?order=all#comment-c552c8c7-6f07-4f31-8121-a7cb0137a9a7
October 17, 2017 at 9:30 amtomekkuraSubscriber
Yes, it helped. Apparently I had some files with wrong date of creation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- License Error
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing