November 12, 2018 at 6:25 pmpawloaaaSubscriber
I downloaded and unpacked a instalation package from ANSYS website, after this I run setup.exe as an administrator but see this window.
Only button witch i can click, is "exit". I don't see any license accept or instaltion options.
60GB free space on disc
Thanks for the help, I try everything I found on this site but I still can't sort out the problem.
November 12, 2018 at 7:59 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi pawloaaa ,
Please refer to the resolutions discussed in this thread and let us know how it goes
November 22, 2018 at 6:41 pmpawloaaaSubscriber
Do You know that older versions of ANSYS have the same problems?
November 26, 2018 at 6:45 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Hi pawloaaa ,
This is an issue with localization. If you experience this issue with v19.2, you should also experience the same thing in older versions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.