Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Student 2022 R1

• mzhossain2001
      Subscriber

The screenshot attached below is taken from Ansys website, right now.

As per the screenshot as attached below, for Ansys student 2022 R1, the operating system, shall be Windows 10, 64 bit.

What does that mean?

Does that mean , it shall be Windows 10 home, or pro, or both or something else? Can anyone from Ansys clarify it very clearly.

I am wondering if anyone running student version 2022R1 using windows 10 Home , OS ??? A confirmation will be appreciated.

Thanks.

• George Karnos
      Ansys Employee
      The Student Software would follow the same Operating System Support as the Commercial Software.
      Windows 10, 64-bit - Enterprise, Professional, or Educational
      I will ask that the website be updated to reflect that.
    • mzhossain2001
      Subscriber
      I suppose the student version shall work for home version, as this is developed only for home use. Not for any type of buisness or enterprise purpose.

If considered from the fundamental principal and concept of this whole program as a whol

It will be conflicting principal if the student version runs on windows enterprise or professional.

Thanks for understanding.
    • mzhossain2001
      Subscriber
      I suppose the student version shall work for home version, as this is developed only for home use. Not for any type of buisness or enterprise purpose.

If considered from the fundamental principal and concept of this whole program as a whole.

It will be conflicting principal if the student version runs on windows enterprise or professional instead of home.

Thanks for understanding.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.