November 15, 2022 at 10:06 pmİbrahim DelioğluSubscriber
November 16, 2022 at 12:01 pmRobAnsys Employee
Is brilliant. Is available from https://www.ansys.com/academic/students/ansys-student
We're good, but please give us more information.
November 16, 2022 at 9:13 pmİbrahim DelioğluSubscriber
I downloaded from that site. then i setted up the program successfully. However when i want to open the program i see that error.”error code 14”
November 17, 2022 at 9:43 amRobAnsys Employee
Some pictures will help. Which bit of the software are you using?
November 19, 2022 at 3:08 pm
November 22, 2022 at 11:48 amRobAnsys Employee
Electronics Desktop? Did you install as Admin?
November 23, 2022 at 11:56 amİbrahim DelioğluSubscriber
Yes i did it.
November 23, 2022 at 12:13 pmRobAnsys Employee
Any non-English characters in the install path? Ie ! £ ğ or the like?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.