Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Student Workbench 2020 R2 will not display Analysis Systems toolbox

• goberdin
      Subscriber

I have looked through the forum and have yet to find a solution. My Ansys workbench screen looks like so:

• tsiriaks
      Ansys Employee
      Thank you for the information and searching for past threads.nYou must have missed this threadnThank you for the information and searching for past threads.nYou must have missed this threadnwhich is likely the cause of the issue herenLet us know if that helpsn
    • goberdin
      Subscriber
      I tried the command for moving the directory and it changed some things but the problem is not completely solved. After issuing the move %appdata%\ansys %appdata%\ansys.old command and ensuring the environmental variables were deleted this is still what my interface and licenses look like:nAs you can see, I have some licenses now and the design exploration toolbox was added, but I still don't have the Analysis Systems toolbox.nThis is the screenshot of my set command:n
    • victor_zam
      Subscriber
      nnn
    • victor_zam
      Subscriber
      Buen día, me podría ayudar con este problema?.Desintalé y volví a instalarnNo me aparecen las variables de entorno:nANSYSLI_LCPnANSYSLI_ELASTICnIngresé el comando move %appdata%\ansys %appdata%\ansys.oldnTambién ingrsé el comando %awp_root202%\..\Shared Files\Licensing\winx64\ansysli_util -checkout ANS_DMnEspero me pueda ayudarnGraciasn
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.