Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Free Student Software

Ansys Student

• mzhossain2001
      Subscriber

1. Can anyone explain me what are included in student 2021 R1.

2. Also about ansys multiphysics. Is it running with apdl commands or workbench?

Thanks for the response.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee
    • mzhossain2001
      Subscriber
      Hello Rob.

I have seen that. It is not saying mechanical apdl is there or not. Also it says Ansys multiphysics is there. But how the ansys multiphysics runs? With apdl or workbench? Any idea?

Also, I don't see hydrodynamic in the workbench. Is it possible to do floating structures with 2020R1???
      A detail discussion will be appreciated. Thanks.

• Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Answered here https://forum.ansys.com/discussion/29465/is-there-a-way-to-renew-the-ansys-student-2020-r2-edition-whose-licence-is-valid-till-7-31-21#latest
      Have you downloaded the software and not found the interface, or not downloaded the software and asking? If it's the latter, please do the former and report back.

• mzhossain2001
      Subscriber
      Now, I see the mechanical apdl is in the list. And thanks for that.

What's about hydrodynamic? Are they included with the workbench? I don't see them.

If I download 2020R2 - will it be capable of dealing 32000 nodes or 128000 nodes.

I want to be sure what I will be downloading. Before I make my determination that I will be downloading.

Thanks for understanding.

Regards.
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Hydrodynamics is AQWA. Re the cell counts it's all covered in the section we've highlighted.
    • mzhossain2001
      Subscriber
      Ok. If that is covered. I asked this as the workbench is not showing that.

Thanks for the confirmation.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.