April 20, 2020 at 8:07 pmNarcisse23Subscriber
I have been having issues with ansys for student. I can't even see some of my toolbox materials they are vey small, how can I enlarge it and I can even change my data material.
April 22, 2020 at 3:44 pmRobAnsys Employee
If you're using 4k resolution you may need to adjust the settings as I don't think we're fully compatible yet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Experience our new online help!
- peteroznewman is away for five days
- Members passing 100 points-per-week for the first time
- The Next Big Thing in Engineering Simulation
- Merry Christmas and Happy Simulations
- Tutorial CAD Models
- Webinar: Electric Vehicles Design with Simulation
- ansys students
- Regarding SAEINDIA BAJA 2019 Webinar Recording
- Update your profile and start earning badges!
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.